Gardens Business Intelligence (Gardens BI) is a flexible analytical tool, combining the management at the strategic level with the operational management, giving the managers specific knowledge about the processes that take place in the company. This provides the collection and processing of data, analyzes and reports information, essential in making business decisions. The application includes the functionalities necessary to identify, integrate and analyze business data from different sources, including various IT systems.
The tool for support the decision making process, bringing together different, closely related disciplines, such as data mining, statistical analysis, forecasting. The use of Business Intelligence gives companies the opportunity to optimize their business, increase revenue, identify and eliminate bottlenecks.
- Solution is the part of integrated ERP system – direct OnLine data presentation
- Ability to define panels and splitters
- Presentation of data also from external databases
- Creation of graphical analysis with detailed data search and filtering of information according to the needs
- Insight into the key operational information, enabling quick identification of problems and opportunities, trends and regularities
- Advanced graphic possibilities (presentation of data in the form of various types of charts, indicators, dashboards, maps, attachments adding, etc.)
- Realization of complex reporting needs for both sales activities (eg. sales reports) and controlling (eg. analysis of the implementation of the plan), settlements of resources between departments
- Ability to create dedicated reports
- Generating formatted reports to print
- User-friendly interface
- Generating complex and cross-cutting graphical analysis and sets of data
- “Connection” function – enables the presentation of data in connection with other external data
- “Drug and drop” function – enables multi-level graphical analysis
- Configurator of analysis – enables settings of any reports and graphical summaries