Thanks to an innovative and specific methodology, any Gardens system implementation is safe and secure. Unlimited capabilities of Gardens platform makes the functionality is a secondary effect of implementation quality. This means that the system has no functional limitations. Achieved functionality depends on good methodology of project implementation.
Implementation Services Clients are carried out by authorized partners with support and supervision of our consultants. Our partners have a programming experience and are familiar with technology of implementation. They provide You with on-site support in the form of a series of services, including implementation of modifications to system requirements, offering practical and efficient solutions, assistance in equipment and network selection and helpdesk.
Scope of activities of Implementation Partners:
- Pre-implementation analysis and consultations
- Design and deployment
- Required modifications
- Basic training for the Customers
- Acceptance tests
- Instalation and system launch
- Customer Care & Support
- Support by hardware and network
The Gardens system implementation process is based on a V-model, that demonstrates the relationships between each phase of the development life cycle and its associated phase of testing.The division of the implementation process into an individual, logically arranged stages and a clear division of responsibility, is the main factor of success of the Gardens system implementation.
Implementation methodology of the Gardens system determine the following objectives:
- Simple and logical layout of the various stages of implementation
- The minimum time required to prepare documentation
- Precise milestones and measures of implementation quality
- Clear division of tasks and responsibilities between participants